Tonight Most Of Us Go See The Dark Knight
GRD Weekly #19 – The Dark Knight Will be Up Tomorrow Morning
- Curt Will See Us At Dragon*Con And Calls Out The Vicar
- Joel Wonders What The Official GRD Dance Moves Are… Good Question
- The Parsec Steering Committee Says Check These Incomplete Entries To See If It Is Yours
- Direct Questions About Parsec Nominations Can Be Asked Here
- Butch Asks How A Top Secret Clearance Guy Can Not Trust The Government
- Double Share, the fourth book covering the travels of young Ishmael Wong, written by the machine that is Nathan Lowell… is ALREADY complete. A Trader’s Tale from the Golden Age of the Solar Clipper : Book 4. When he graduates from the Academy at Port Newmar, Ishmael Horatio Wang reports for duty in his first assignment as an officer. When he gets to his new ship, he finds things are not exactly the way he’d learned in school. The coffee tastes like used engine oil, the ship has no heart, and the nearest decent tailor is two quadrants away. What’s a new Third Mate to do?
- Thanks for Scott Farquhar for bringing us another work from the public domain. He’s compiled three tales by John W. Campbell into one anthology called Black Star Passes: Follow along with Arcot, Morey, and Wade as they discover a revolutionary form of propulsion, visit our neighboring planets, and go up against aliens from a rogue solar system that passes close to our own. These three stories (Piracy Preferred, Solarite, and The Black Star Passes) were originally published as a serial in Amazing Stories magazine.
- When Cate Brody took a look at the free audiobook offerings we have here on Podiobooks.com, she found a big hole: no “chick lit”, to use her terms. That ends today, with her story Crazy Gone Love. Ceil Clark is fed up with dating the twenty-something hipsters and slackers that litter the streets of Los Angeles nightlife like empty, discarded cans of Red Bull. But when a deliciously cute, mysterious and vaguely wild-eyed musician by the name of Mason Philips begins to crop up almost daily in and around the parking lot adjacent to her job just to chat—Ceil is intrigued
- The Sweet Terminator Salvation Trailer Is Up
- Emmy Nominations Are Announced
- Keifer Sutherland To Voice Call Of Duty: World At War – Shirtless Keifer Pic Included
- Frank Frazetta Sues For Using His Work And Signature Without His Say So
- French Air Hostess IN SPAAAAACCCCEEEEEEE!
- Lava Games Brings Lawn Darts Back With Nintendo Game ‘Lawn Games’
See Ya At The Dark Knight
Thanks For The Review Curt… Please Speak Your Mind About The Show on iTunes
See Ya At The Dark Knight