Welcome To Can’t Get It Together Thursday
- Tall Trent Likes Us Still And Wonders Why We Mentioned Tori Spelling
Award-nominated authors and podiobook authors Tee Morris and the ridiculously hot Philippa Ballantine have teamed up for “Double Trouble”, a unique celebration and promotion for their summer releases of The Case of the Pitcher’s Pendant: A Billibub Baddings Mystery and Digital Magic. Morris and Ballantine are asking their fans to make “Double Trouble” on Amazon.com by ordering their new books on August 8, 2008, anytime after 8 a.m. PST-USA; and send these titles to the top of Amazon’s charts. To build up anticipation, the two authors have released their new novels as downloads on their websites, encouraging bloggers, podcasters, and readers to share the free books with others. The downloads for The Case of the Pitcher’s Pendant and Digital Magic have totaled beyond 50,000 and are still averaging for each book 2000 downloads a day. Don’t forget the date: August 8, 2008, anytime after 8 a.m. PST-USA is the time to buy the books. See you Friday!
New York Time Best Selling Author Karen Marie Moning, releases the audiobook podcast of her first novel in her Fever series, Darkfever. This the very first joint effort between Bantam Dell and one of its authors to release the full version of a book for free as a podcast. MacKayla Lane’s life is good. She has great friends, a decent job, and a car that breaks down only every other week or so. But when her sister is murdered, leaving a single clue to her death-a cryptic message on Mac’s cell phone-Mac journeys to Ireland in search of answers. The quest to find her sister’s killer draws her into a shadowy realm where nothing is as it seems.
· Jeff White ‘s latest book, The Trolls of Lake Maebiewahnapoopie, adds to our Children’s section. You may think you know about high school principals.You may think you know about high society poodles. If you’ve done some reading about the world, you may know think you know about superheroes. If you’re very imaginative, you may think you know a thing or two about trolls. And if you hang out with undesirable crowds, you may even know a thing or two about belching. But none of that will prepare you for The Trolls of Lake Maebiewahnapoopie.
- George Miller Says JLA Movie Could Start Filming Next Year
- Burton’s Alice In Wonderland Has An Early 2010 Release Date
- Morpheus To Join CSI Cast
- Some Days You Just Can’t Send Ashes Into Space
- Zork The Movie
We Shall Have Extra Caffeine Before Tomorrow’s Show