Ding Dong DragonCon’s Here!!
- Dominic Says We Got Sweet Moves
- Suriehl Is Jonesin’ For Atlanta As Well
- Carl Would Take 15 Mins To Turn To The Dark Side
- Jonathan Has Promised To
Stalk UsHang Out With Us
- Dave Questions AMC’s Picks And Says This Will Keep The Vicar From Asking For Male
- · More from the insidious mind of Greg Crites. Consider yourselves warned. It’s his second book in a series, Dunkin the Vampire Slayer TWO: Our heroes travel from the Smoky mountains of America, to Nepal, France, Australia, Italy, on a quest that spans the globe. A quest to rid the earth of the bloodsuckers and find a cure for that nasty vampire blood.
- · Dragon*Con is the largest multi-media, popular culture convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film in the US. Which makes it a natural gathering place for many of the authors you’ll find here on Podiobooks.com.this year, Podiobooks.com is helping sponsor two Very Large parties: Friday night – 8/29/08, and Scott Sigler’s Pimps & Hoes II: The Wrath of Bone (RSVP)Saturday night – 8/30/08 Tee Morris & Pip Ballentine’s Books & Blackwell (RSVP) It’s in Evo’s suite, but he don’t know what suite number. I won’t until Friday when they assign us a room.
- · In what might be the single largest posting in the history of Podiobooks.com, we’ve just posted 42 episodes of The Onion Files by General Val Pattee. Whew! That brings the total episode count to 53, and they are now all yours for the taking
Join the Podiobooks bandwagon! It’s easy, free, and awesome. As soon as you finish listening to today’s edition of GeekRadioDaily, take your attention and your fingers over to Podiobooks.com!
- Marvel Anime Is Coming Your Way
- No Preacher On HBO For You… Or Anyone Really
- The Joker’s Fatality In MK Is No Magic Trick… But Still Quite Cool
- Garth Ennis’ The Boys Could Be Coming To A Theater Near You
- Science Can Use Lasers To Detect Cancer From Your Breath
- Holy Smeg!!! A New Eppy Of Red Dwarf Is Coming!
Most Of Us Are Off To Atlanta!!! Come Say Hi!