Have A Happy Thursday
We Are A Silly Show But Let Us Take A Moment For Those We Lost 7 Years Ago
- Dave Talks Deadpool
Want FREE audio fiction? Podiobooks .com has got it! Here’s what’s new this week:
- Podiobooks just published the final episode of Darkfever, the first book in Karen Marie Moning’s New York Times bestselling series, Fever. So for those who have been waiting, go get all the episodes of this free serialized audiobook right now!
- Graydancer is back with another erotic tale of magical Realism. This adults-only title is called Jujun: In Nawashi, Brian Stanford discovered the world is filled with mages who use sexual magic to achieve their goals. It is a fight for her body, mind, and soul – and in the dark world of sexual magic, survival may not mean victory.
- Last week Phil Rossi announced that his horror-in-space science fiction novel Crescent had been picked up for publication by Dragon Moon Press, frequent publisher of many of the titles you’ll find here on Podiobooks.com. Increasing the cool factor of that release was this: He’s also inked a deal with Precision Pictures, and that means that Crescent is headed to a future silver screen! Congrats to Phil on both. Be sure to check out Crescent as a free serialized audiobook. If you’re familiar with that, try out Phil’s add-on Notes from the Vault. Well, try out the episodes he’s provided already. Though he promises to wrap this one up shortly.
Join the Podiobooks bandwagon! It’s easy, free, and awesome. As soon as you finish listening to today’s edition of GeekRadioDaily, take your attention and your fingers over to Podiobooks.com!
- Stephen J. Cannell Swears The Greatest American Hero Is Hitting Theaters
- ABC To Offer The Incredibles Style Live Action Super Hero Family Show
- Are Aliens Trying To Turn Us Into The Hulk?
- Variety Says A Young X-Men And Daredevil Reboot Is Coming
- The New Facebook Is Here To Stay… Deal With It
See You Next Thursday!