Another Day Another Country Morning
- Dex Wants To Podcast Prank The Vicar
- Big Orange Michael Wants A Belt Buckle
- Kory Listens To NPR And Thins About Viagra
- Dex Forgot One Little Thing
Iron Dragons: Book 1 – The Saramond Quests by Derek Gilbert
Dragon pee really stinks.
With that bit of cautionary advice, master dragonslayer Davian begins his tale.
Davian is a Third Level Master of The Order, a group of men who alone have the power to battle the most fearsome creatures on all of Saramond. For thousands of years, the brothers of The Order have protected their world.
Now something has upset the balance of power between man and dragon, and Davian must face what appears to be a dragon that cannot be seen.
But Davian is losing his grip on reality — and the fate of the world rests with a stable hand, an underfed priest, and a gardener from beyond the stars.
Badge Of Infamy by Lester Del Rey
Daniel Feldman was a doctor once. He made the mistake of saving a friend’s life in violation of Medical Lobby rules. Now, he’s a pariah, shunned by all, forbidden to touch another patient. But things are more loose on Mars. There, Doc Feldman is welcomed by the colonists, even as he’s hunted by the authorities. But, when he discovers a Martian plague may soon wipe out humanity on two planets, the authorities begin hunting him for a different reason altogether.
The Corridor by Zan
The Corridor is a fantasy/horror story about Stuart Morrow, a man who has lost all hope and reason to live. However, a strange coincidence brings him unexpectedly into contact with a multitude of worlds beyond our own. Hunted by a despot who rules over countless alternate realities, Stuart’s only hope is to seek help amongst the assortment of bizarre and grotesque characters who await him in the Corridor.
Join the Podiobooks bandwagon! It’s easy, free, and awesome. As soon as you finish listening to today’s edition of GeekRadioDaily, take your attention and your fingers over to Podiobooks.com!
- Sam Jackson May Not Be The Nick Fury Marvel Was Looking For
- Jackie Chan Could Be The New Mr, Miyagi
- Seth Rogen Gets Simpsonized
- TV Is Getting A Gay Super Hero… Nuff Said!
- Finally Some net Neutrality News That Is Hopeful
- There Is Nothing As Sweet As Geeks In Love
- Ricardo Montalban – R.I.P.
- Be Seeing You #6… Patrick McGoohan – R.I.P.