You guys could have a show on Kevin Smiths network!
So, Kevin is starting up a 24 hour internet radio network, and filling it with his stuff at first, but after the first month with start a segment where shows such as yours will be given a chance to shine and possibly bring in more fans....
“Is S.I.R. going to offer opportunities to up-and-coming or new podcasters to get their voices heard?”
Fuck yes. After the first month, we’ll start a daily show entitled Pod U. - which is a streamin’, screamin’ showcase for YOUR podcasts! There’ll be at least 365 a slots a year to fill, so start send your submissions to PodU@smodcast.com
But before you do that? Lemme FAQ your ass:
- Only one submission per show, so choose carefully. Multiple entries from the same show will void eligibility.
- If selected, you’ll receive an email confirming your identity/authorship two weeks out from airing, affording you ample time to inform your audience.
- Remember: we’re still in full-on build mode, so do not expect any answers for some time.
- Multiple “Did mine make it” emails/Tweets/phone-calls/blogs/FacebookUpdates will also void eligibility.
- Campaigning will also kill your eligibility, so no spamming me with “Do so-and-so’s show!”, unless you wanna insure so-and-so gets passed over.
- Your podcast will speak for itself.
- On the Pod U. page, we’ll post a bi-weekly schedule of our selects in advance.
- Again: this won’t start ’til after our first month of programming the earliest."
This would totally rock for you guys, I don't see how you couldn't get picked! I am thinking you guys send in a sWeekly show as it is longer and has all of you on it at once.Read more here...