Hey The Gang Is Back… Again
- Jonathan Would Like To Be On The Dragon*Con Show
- Trent Is Playing Some 3.5 D&D
- Podiobooks.com fan Arioch has compiled another collection of Sigler short stories in BloodCast, Season 2: 10 more bloody episodes featuring the Parsec nominated stories “Kissyman & Screamin’ Jesse Dupre” and “Passenger” as well as Scott’s unique satire of the Peanuts “You’re a Damned Fool, Charlie Brown.”
- The 20th and final installment in Greg Crites’ tale, Dunkin the Vampire Slayer is out; a 450 pound vampire slayer, a drunken, acid-tongued detective, a good natured carpenter, bureaucratic vampires, giant anacondas, mutant vampire bats, oh my!
- Letter from China by Peter James Froning: a poignant and irreverent diary of the author’s yearlong (2001-2) experience of teaching English to college students in Beijing, People’s Republic of China. From the very first pages, the author draws you into his struggle with a culture worlds away from his comfort zone.
- Jeff Burton adds a collection of Young Adult (and Family Friendly) titles with his novel, The Round Red Stone: This tale concerns a lad of twelve, who sets off unwillingly on a journey with his uncle. In the course of his adventures, he obtains a stone, whose ultimate meaning is tied up with the fate of a war between two cities.
- Angelina Jolie Might Play Catwoman… MEEEEEOOOWWWW
- Nominee’s For ENnie Awards Are Here And Voting Is Done Here. If You Voted July 28 YOU MUST VOTE AGAIN
- 2100 Year Old Astronomical Device Also Tracked The Olympics
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Now Writing For The WWE. I KNOW WHAT YOU WROTE
- Weird Tales Has A Spam Story Contest You Can Enter This Weekend
- X-Men First Class Could Give Us A Year One Story For The Xavier Institue
- Johnny Depp To Play The Mad Hatter In Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland – Link In Spanish
Now We Can Really End The Show